Trusted by trusted businesses
Let WhatsApp Serve Your Business
Expand your business on the world's most popular app, whether it's for marketing, sales, or customer support.
With 200 million people sending messages to business accounts every day. Allows conversations without having to add friends, making it an ideal place to meet customers.
WhatsApp supports rich features, including text, images, videos, audio, links, PDFs, lists, and location. Delivering compelling conversations.
Compared to traditional channels, WhatsApp charges per conversation, with only one charge for conversations within 24 hours, and no charge for failed messages.
On average, users open WhatsApp 23 times per day, which means that messages sent will have up to a 75% read rate and a 15% click rate.
One time passwordUsing WhatsApp for verification messages ensures high delivery rates, with no charges for undelivered messages and protection against telecom network fraud.
Promotional MessagingReach a wider audience and boost conversion rates by leveraging WhatsApp's Rich media to showcase your product advantages through engaging marketing messages.
Conversational SalesEngage in personalized one-on-one communication with customers, generating qualified leads and driving sales conversions while seamlessly syncing with your CRM.
Conversational SupportEmpower your service team or AI chatbot to receive and respond to customer inquiries through WhatsApp, providing seamless and intimate support services.
Transactional NotificationsSend essential notification messages to customers in real-time, such as order confirmations, delivery updates, and payment reminders, keeping them informed.
1 2OkHttpClient client = new OkHttpClient(); 3 4Request request = new Request.Builder() 5 .url("https://api.ycloud.com/v2/whatsapp/businessAccounts?page=1&limit=10&includeTotal=false") 6 .get() 7 .addHeader("accept", "application/json") 8 .build(); 9 10Response response = client.newCall(request).execute(); 11
Get started in no time
Designed specifically for developers, easily integrate WhatsApp Business into your system by leveraging its support for popular coding languages. This allows you to swiftly send and receive WhatsApp messages
Engage Your Customers in one place
Throughout the entire marketing process, we offer a range of marketing tools that are ready to use. Our platform helps you reach the right audience at the right time with targeted messages.
Seamlessly integrates with all your work tools
Maximize the utility of YCloud by connecting your store, CRM, and other key channels, allowing you to perform all your work from a centralized platform.
Why YCloud ?
- Run in minutesYou can create a WhatsApp Business Account in 5 minutes with our streamlined self-service process and start your business immediately.
- Professional supportWe offer 7/24 online support in multiple languages, including English, Chinese, etc, and instant help from a real human.
- Intimate solutionMatch one-on-one business docking, provide operational advice and strategies, teach hand-in-hand, and help customers succeed.
- Easy integrationGain the flexibility to access YCloud API and connectivity services. Via YCloud API, you can integrate WhatsApp Business with other applications, like Zapier.
High-value, high-speed customer care
Vodafone has integrated TOBI, an autonomous learning smart assistant powered by IBM Watson, into WhatsApp. Allowing their customers to interact via WhatsApp avoids waiting when contacting the call center, greatly improving the customer experience while saving costs.
- 57% customer queries solved on first contact
- 52% automation rate, contributing to cost savings
- 10% of call center volumes shift to messaging after only six months
Get started today for free!
Create your account and receive trial credits or get in touch with us.